ClearOne CHAT 60 is a personal speakerphone that provides full-duplex audio for hands-free calls with Skype. The CHAT 60 easily connects to laptops and PCs via USB for rich, natural-sounding audio communication. With HDConference™ audio technologies, the CHAT 60 is the perfect audio peripheral for anyone who wants a high-quality audio solution that is both portable and economical.
The CHAT 60 was created by ClearOne to provide a high performance speakerphone for individuals using Skype to make calls over the Internet. The CHAT 60 is a completely full-duplex speakerphone that delivers superior audio for Skype calls and eliminates the need to be tethered to a PC via a headset. Providing true plug-and-play operation, the CHAT 60 requires no drives to be installed; just plug it into a USB port and all of your Skype calls will now be crystal clear and hands-free.
ClearOne CHAT 60 has a sensitive microphone that provides 120° audio pickup up to 8 feet away and a large loudspeaker. The CHAT 60 also contains HDConference™, the suite of advanced audio technologies that was developed for ClearOne's market-leading professional audio conferencing products. These technologies deliver crystal-clear audio to participants on both ends of the call, and include.
- Full-duplex audio performance allows users to listen and speak at the same time without audio cutting in and out
- Echo cancellation identifies and eliminates acoustic echo to deliver audio that is much more intelligible
- Noise cancellation samples the ambient room noise and cancels it out for more natural sounding conversations
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust microphone and speaker levels automatically
For more detail information. See ClearOne Chat 60 datasheet and Chat 60 FAQ
- (1) CHAT 60 Personal Speakerphone for Skype
- (1) 3’ USB 2.0 Connection Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide