DISCONTINUED - See alternatives below:
The 10U100 headset is no longer available. If you still need a wireless headset for your Partner telephone, you now have 2 options (click on the link below):
Also go to our Avaya Partner Headset page to view the latest compatible headsets
ALTERNATIVE HEADSETS OPTIONS:
- Replaced by the Plantronics CT14 -
- Similar to the 10U100, plugs into the auxiliary port of the Partner phone. Do not order this headset if you don't have a auxiliary port on your Partner phone. For detail operating instructions, see the CT12 Avaya Partner user instructions.
- NOTE: The CT12 will work the same as the 10U100. The only difference is that the CT12 is not labeled with the "Avaya Logo".
- Replaced by the Plantronics CS540 -
- This is a totally wireless headset system. There is no belt clip (battery pack) to carry with you.
- NOTE: The CS540 does not perform any functions such as transferring or putting calls on hold/park. You must be at your desk to perform all of those functions. (or the Plantronics CS540 + HL10 if you need remote answering capabilities) -