Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 delivers remarkably clear conference calls for small rooms and executive offices. It features HD Voice technology, broad SIP interoperability, and a modern design thats ideal for smaller offices all at an affordable price.
With HD Voice technology, the SoundStation IP 5000 boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations. It also features patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology with full-duplex sound, the latest echo cancellation, and noise reduction for a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made even more productive by 3 sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allows users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away. The SoundStation IP 5000 also incorporates technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions. Retail Price
- 7 kHz Polycom HD Voice delivers remarkable clarity and intelligibility and makes your conference calls sound amazingly life-like.
- 7-foot microphone pickup range and a small footprint design is ideally suited for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants.
- Advanced IP feature support includes sophisticated call handling, security, and provisioning.
- Robust interoperability the IP 5000 is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup and configuration. An optional AC power kit (part# 2200-43240-001) is available for non-PoE environments.
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology incorporates the latest full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing for unparalleled sound quality.
- 3 sensitive microphones with 360-degree room coverage allows users to speak in a normal voice.
- High-resolution backlit display provides vital call information and multi-language support.
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices.
For more details, see Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 datasheet
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopened and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable.