Discontinued, replaced by the Jabra Link 220
If you are moving to Voice over IP, or any other voice-driven application, you need the GN 8110 USBxp professional quality headset system that dramatically improves performance for any PC voice application. With the GN 8110 USBxp, you can connect your GN Netcom brand headset directly to your PC USB port. By bypassing the sound card, the GN 8110 USBxp virtually eliminates sound card compatibility problems. Certified for use on Windows® 98 SE, 2000, ME and XP (as well as Mac OS 9.0.4 or greater), the GN 8110 USBxp is a true plug-and-play adapter. There is no software to install. Just plug your GN Netcom brand headset into the adapter, and plug the adapter into your PC's USB port. You get clean, distortion-free SmoothStream™ digital audio, without the distracting echo effect common to VoIP. In fact, any voice-driven application will benefit from the crisp, highly intelligible, "direct-to-digital" sound quality of the GN 8110 USBxp. Retail Price
- Certified for use with Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, and XP.
- Perfect USB headset interface for PC-based applications.
- Internet telephony
- Speech recognition
- IP SoftPhones
- VoIP applications, like Microsoft Netmeeting
- Plug-and-play compatibility with all USP-capable computers.
- A "direct to digital" connection for any GN Netcom headset.
- SmoothStream™ CD-quality audio.
- Eliminates noise and sound card compatibility problems
- **NOTE: GN Netcom Headsets sold separately**
For more details see GN Netcom 8110 datasheet