*Discontinued*, See Plantronics Backbeat GO Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds w/Mic instead
Exercise is about freedom, about pushing limits and enjoying doing it. Some people like to exercise while listening to music, some talk on the phone. With the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth stereo headset it’s easy to do both – and without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. You simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth to it.
With the Jabra SPORT you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP, AM3D Power Bass audio enhancement and a wind-shielded microphone. It also has a built-in FM radio so you can tune in to your favourite station while you work out.
The Jabra SPORT is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different Eargels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly and comfortably in place. It’s also tough. With Military-Grade rain, dust and shock protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors.
- Wireless freedom through Bluetooth technology
- Optimized comfort for an active life style
- Tested against US Military standards for rain, dust & shock resistance and IP54
- Integrated FM receiver so you can listen to your favorite radio stations
- Advanced Multiuse™ - connect 2 Bluetooth® devices at the same time
- AM3D Power Bass for an enhanced music experience
- different sets of Eargels for an individual fit
- Exclusive features when used with the Endomondo Sports Tracker*
- Instant feedback; get your Endomondo workout status read aloud through your headset
- Workout control; pause your Endomondo workout at the press of a button
- Up to 4.5 hours of talk time, 3 hours of music time**, 4 days of standby time
- Bluetooth profile 3.0
- Features answer/end, play/pause**, volume up/down**, and skip track ** buttons
* Download Endomondo Sports Tracker on www.endomondo.com
** Phone dependent
For more details, see Jabra Sport datasheet