This is the NEC DSX Wireless Headset Adapter (WHA) for Plantronics Wireless Headsets (CS series). This adapter allows EHS remote answering from the wireless headset. Simply attach the DSX wireless headset adapter to the NEC DSX headset jack. It now allows your NEC phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely without the use of an HL10 lifter. DSX Wireless Headset Adapter tightly integrates your headset system with the DSX to provide enhanced wireless mobility and call answering. Compatible with NEC DSX phone models below only:
- 1090021 34-Button Backlit Display Telephone/Black – Series 2 or higher *
- 1090026 34-Button Backlit Display Telephone/White – Series 2 or higher *
- 1090023 Full-Duplex Super Display Telephone/Black
- 1090028 Full-Duplex Super Display Telephone/White
- 1090034 34-Button Backlit Display IP Telephone with Full-Duplex Speakerphone/Black
- 1090035 34-Button Backlit Super Display IP Telephone with Full-Duplex
In addition, the DSX Wireless Headset Adapter requires system software version 2.25 or higher.
* Check the product label on the bottom of the telephone. For Series 2 telephones, the 3rd digit of the MFG CODE must be 2 or higher. The MFG CODE is also provided on the telephone box
For more information see NEC DSX WHA wireless headset adapter user manual
Important - do not order this cable if your model is not listed
Also see the NEC Headset page page for more information on other compatible headsets.