Plantronics Blackwire C315 UC Standard Headset an upgraded solution in the Blackwire 300 Series, offering leatherette ear cushions that fold flat, and a soft carry case for improved mobility and is a simple-to-use, foldable comfortable, and durable choice for VoIP phone calls, Web-based training, PC applications, and 3.5mm smart phone. Inline controls make it simple to answer and end PC calls and control volume and mute. The lightweight metal headband provides durability while delivering a comfortable and secure fit, while the unique Dynamic EQ feature optimizes sound quality and adjusts settings on the fly, creating outstanding sound for voice, music, and multimedia. Plantronics Blackwire C315 is ideal for those new to PC telephony as well as organizations looking for a UC solution thatís easy to roll out, manage, and upgrade.
- UC Standard version built for UC applications and soft phones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more
- Mono (monaural) for users who prefer to leave one ear open to their environment.
- 3.5mm jack for smartphone in addition to USB
- Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability
- Includes soft carry case for protection and easy storage when on-the-go
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides a more natural sounding voice
- Wideband audio with noise cancelling for high quality PC telephony
- Foldable for travel
- Two year limited warranty
- previous part# 200264-02
What's the difference between C310 and c315? C315 has leatherette ear cushions (foam for C310). C315 is foldable and includes a case for travel.
Also see Plantronics Blackwire C315 datasheet
Optional Blackwire Accessories:
Plantronics Blackwire Travel Case