Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono Noise Canceling headsets offers crystal clear conversation with your listener. With clear HD Voice quality sound, wideband speaker and noise cancellation microphone, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono allows your call center agents to provide the best service possible with limited interruption. Weighing only 1.73 ounces, the lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 mono makes it comfortable and easy to wear. Soft, washable ear cushions, an adjustable headband and flexible boom arm guarantee that your headset will be clean and comfortable through countless hours and thousands of phone calls. With a 360˚ break-proof boom arm and Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono is built to withstand any punishment a high-performing contact center can give. Retail Price
- Mono earpiece — lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line.
- Noise-cancelling microphone — filters out unwanted background noise.
- Built Contact Center Tough - Cords made with Kevlar help to deliver performance and value to end user by providing excellent robustness, fatigue resistance and durability.
- Wideband Audio - High-definition sound with HD Voice allowing crystal clear communication.
Unbreakable FreeSpin Boom Arm - Flexible 360° swiveling boom arm allowing customize microphone location without breaking it.
Air Shock microphone - Microphones placed too close to the mouth picks up respiratory noise. The Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed aerodynamically, with many small perforations and includes a foam lining that reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone.
Large foam ear cushion
- 2-year warranty — protects your headset investment by adding a full year to Jabra standard warranty.
- Requires a Jabra Link 850 amplifier (or GN1200 smart cord)
For more information, see Jabra Biz 2300 Mono datasheet
Optional Jabra Biz 2300 Accessories:
Jabra Biz 2300 Series Foam Ear Cushions (20 x Pairs)
Jabra Biz 2300 Leather Ear Cushions (10pcs)
Jabra/GN Netcom Headset Universal Clothing Clip