Jabra BIZ 2300 USB Microsoft Lync Mono headsets is designed especially for the Microsoft Lync (and Office communicator 2007) VOIP softphone on your computer. It offers HD Voice quality as well as wideband speaker. The Jabra BIZ 2300 Lync allows your call center to provide the best VoIP voice service possible using this headset. The super lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 Lync mono is very comfortable and simple to wear. Soft, washable foam ear cushions, an adjustable headband and flexible boom arm guarantee that your headset will be clean and comfortable through many years of Microsoft Lync VoIP calls through your computer. The Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Lync Mono is built to withstand punishment at any high-demanding Office worker. Retail Price
Connect via USB port
Optimized specially for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007
- Mono earpiece — lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line.
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Tough cables made with kevlar help to deliver performance and value to end user by providing excellent robustness, fatigue resistance and durability.
- Wideband Audio - High-definition sound with HD Voice allowing crystal clear communication.
- Mute button gives you the option to mute the microphone directly on the device
- Weight: 49 grams
- Large foam ear cushions
Unbreakable FreeSpin Boom Arm - Flexible 360° swiveling arm.
Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed aerodynamically, with many small perforations and includes a foam lining that reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone.
For more information, see Jabra Biz 2300 USB UC Mono datasheet
Optional Jabra Biz 2300 Accessories:
Jabra Biz 2300 Series Foam Ear Cushions (20 x Pairs)
Jabra Biz 2300 Leather Ear Cushions (10pcs)
Jabra/GN Netcom Headset Universal Clothing Clip