Jabra Motion Office MS Lync version. This wireless headset is a optimized for Microsoft Lynceatures triple connectivity (desk phone, PC, and mobilel phone), You can connect to all your phones with the same wireless headset. Transfer calls from your desk phone or Micrsoft Lync/Office Communicator to your cell phone and continue on the same phone call.
Jabra Motion Office MS have built-in sensors so that you never miss a call. When you picked up, the headset automatically answers incoming calls and intuitively adjusts the volume to your surroundings. Answer calls using voice commands, or use the foldable boom arm. Compatible with all Bluetooth Cell Phones, tablets, as well as your PC via USB. Retail Price
- Optimized specially for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007
- Multiple device connectivity allowing phone calls from deskphone, computer, and cell phone.
- Class 1 Bluetooth (Up to 300ft wireless range)
- Talk time up to 8 hours. 360 hours standby time.
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Motion Sensor technology turns the headset on when you pick it up or touch it, and automatically answers the call when you place it on your ear. Accept or reject a call voice just your voice.
- Crystal Clear Wideband Audio High quality audio for crystal clear conversations Enjoy high-definition sound with HD Voice and get crystal clear, intelligible communication.
- Hi-Fi Audio Streaming -Stream music, featuring A2DP allow you to stream music.
- Intelligent Volume Control - This headset adjusts call volume automatically, you are now free from touching the volume control. The audio level adapts automatically to the interference noise around you, allowing you to hear what is being said wherever you are.
- Jabra Connect - Customize your headset and control your devices The Jabra Connect app interacts actively with your headset and
lets you customize your user experience to suit your preferences as well as control all your calls on multiple devices.
- Noise Blackout - Jabra's award winning Noise Blackout technology eliminates disturbing background noise such as wind, surrounding conversations or traffic to enhance your voice.
- Power Saving - Automatically enters power nap mode with Jabra Power Nap Mode, you can now leave your headset in the car or on your desk for days and still have it ready when you are. Your device automatically goes into sleep mode when inactive.
- SafeTone and Peak Stop Technology - Enhanced hearing protection Jabra SafeTone includes Jabra PeakStop and Jabra IntelliTone, the enhanced hearing protection technology. Jabra PeakStop technology eliminates potentially harmful loud or tones.
- Near Field Communication technology (NFC) makes it easy for your Jabra device to instantly connect and interact with phones, tablets, and interactive tags. It requires no more than a simple touch. Just tap the phone and the Jabra device together and you are ready to talk or stream your music.
- Tap-To-Connect - Connects devices with a simple touch Near Field Communication technology (NFC) makes it easy for your Jabra device to instantly connect and interact with phones, tablets, and interactive tags. It requires no more than a simple touch. Just tap the phone and the Jabra device together and you are ready to talk or stream your music.
- Voice Controls - Be notified and take control with your voice Jabra Voice Controls cover both Voice Commands and Voice
Guidance functionalities. With Voice Commands, you can answer/reject a call, play music, call back, and so on. Your
own words control your device. Voice Guidance verbally notifies you of crucial status updates, such as connectivity and
- Wind Noise Protection - Wind Noise Protection enables you to keep the thread of your conversation in open air environments without any interference.
- One-year warranty With GN Netcom’s no-fine-print 1-year warranty, users will enjoy worry-free ownership.
For more information See Jabra Motion Office MS Wireless Headset Datasheet
Optional Parts & Accessories:
Jabra Motion Office UC MS Lync Spare/Replcement Headset