DISCONTINUED. Replaced by the new GN 9350E wireless Headset System
This is a Wireless Computer Headset VOIP package using the GN Netcom 9210 wireless telephone headset and a GN Netcom USB adapter and cable for a complete Wireless USB Computer VOIP Headset solution. This package includes these 2 items:
(1) GN Netcom 9120 Wireless Headset with Flex boom
(1) GN Netcom 8110 RJ9 USB computer adapter
Key Features (GN9120):
- 2.4 GHz, Multi-layered security system prevents eavesdropping.
- Digital Spread Spectrum signal, originally developed for secure military communications, hops 90 times per second for airtight security.
- Protected by 64-bit encryption.
- Smart Power Management limits range of transmission for additional security.
- Next-generation wireless technology lets you roam up to 300 feet from your desk.
- Fully rechargeable battery is easy to replace and provides up to eight hours of talk time.
- Flexible noise cancelling microphone
- Convertible over-the-head or over-the-ear
- This is NOT compatible with MAC Computers
Key Features (GN8110 USB Adapter):
- Certified for use with Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, and XP.
- Perfect USB headset interface for PC-based applications.
- Internet telephony
- Speech recognition
- IP SoftPhones
- VoIP applications, like Microsoft Netmeeting
- Plug-and-play compatibility with all USP-capable computers.
- A "direct to digital" connection for any GN Netcom headset.
- SmoothStream™ CD-quality audio.
- Eliminates noise and sound card compatibility problems
Note: If you want to also use the GN 9120 wireless headset with your desktop telephone you can purchase the GN SeleCT Switch. It will allow you to switch between the computer and your telephone using the same wireless headset.
|Available Boom Choices:||