This is the Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono USB computer headset enables
employees to connect with both computer and Bluetooth device such as your cell
Direct software you can easily switch between
computer-based (Windows or Mac OS) IP telephony and phone calls via Bluetooth.
Jabra BIZ 2400 II
USB headsets are designed for business and office workers using VoIP soft phones. Hand-made Neodymium speakers provide maximum frequency response, resulting in
maximum call quality, and all-around better customer service results. The
headsets have built-in noise canceling mic to eliminate background nose. Jabra BIZ 2400 II
Mono USB is designed to ensure maximum service life and minimum maintenance costs. Retail Price
- Hi-Fi audio quality — operate at 80-16,000 Hz
frequency wideband audio.
- Noise-cancelling mic
- Includes 3 different styles 3
wearing options. This model Includes an ear hook and
behind the neck band as well as the over-the-head
- Convenient control pad — user can answer and end phone calls simply by clicking call control buttons. Two buttons can be programmed from the computer to perform user-defined tasks such as “answer mobile phone call”, “speak mute”
- Bluetooth connection — lets users selectively switch between PC-based IP telephony and mobile phone calls.
- Compatible with both PCs and Mac. USB Drivers for most soft phones can be
- Patented FreeSpin boom — with gold-plated slider contacts and 360-degree plus rotation
- PeakStop technology — protects users against acoustic shock which can result in hearing damage.
- 3 year Jabra Warranty
For more information, see
Jabra Biz 2400 II USB datasheet