Jabra Engage 75 Mono
Jabra Engage 75 Mono is a new
class of DECT wireless headset from Jabra. It has a new range of 490ft
(150meters). The new Jabra Engage series allow 3x more users to use the
same wireless headset in the same office space. Increase battery usage
time up to 13 hours, compare to 8 hours in the older models. Jabra Engage
75 connects up to 5 devices (1 desk phone, 2 USB devices, 2 Bluetooth, and 1
desk phone). Certified compatible with all major UC softphone
applications such as Microsoft Skype for Business. Advance noise canceling
microphone for clear voice without the background office noise.
- Engage 75 Mono includes headband and neckband
- Allows 3X as many people to use the same headset
compare to the older models
- Advanced noise-cancelling microphone
- Connect up to 5 devices (allow 2 USB devices, 2
Bluetooth device and 1 analog desk phone.
- Speaker software separates noise from speech,
reducing user stress.
- All incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined
sound level that stays constant for all day comfort.
- Built-in busy light
- Up to 13 hours of talk time
- Up to 490 ft of range
- 56-bit AES encryption. 128-bit authentication.
What is included:
Headset with padding, base, power supply, USB cable, desk
phone cable, documentation, Quick start guide, neckband.
For more information see
Jabra Engage 75 Mono datasheet and
Engage 75 tech specs