Discontinued. Replaced by the new GN AT3M
The GN Netcom AT3 is a telephone amplifier for phone systems requiring a PJ 327 Plug Prong interface. It is a unique product that offers a field replaceable headset cord and a 90° bend to minimize space and position the controls for easy access. Additional product features include full range volume control, voice switching to further reduce background noise when the agent is not speaking, GN Netcom’s FailSafe™ Compression to ensure constant speaker output, as well as our patent pending circuit that precisely intercepts acoustic spikes. The AT3 replaces GN 0452. Retail Price
- Mute and no mute version - This version is the NON-mutable version.
- See the GN AT3M for mute capabilties
- Full range volume control enables users to set comfort level
- Voice switching to eliminate background noise when user is not speaking
- FailSafe™ Compression to provide a constant output level with varying input signals; boost the weak and reduce the strong.
- A patent pending circuit that prevents clipping and distortion as well as safe
- Guards the user against acoustic spikes.
- Includes GN QD headset cord
- Unique 90˚ bendable housing to minimize space usage
- GN Netcom headsets sold separately