GN 2015 Binaural headset are the perfect contact center headsets. They deliver true wideband sound quality, day-to-day durability, all-day comfort and unprecedented affordability.
With frequency response from 150 Hz to 6800 Hz, the GN Netcom 2015 is the only commercial headset to meet VoIP wideband standards. Two microphone/boom combinations are available, a flex/noise canceling combination and an industry-first flex/SoundTube model. They also include PeakStop technology for hearing protection.
From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the GN Netcom 2015 Series has been designed and engineered with durability in mind.
- Binaural Headset (covers both ears)
- True wideband sound (150-6800 Hz) meets VoIP standards.
- First flexible SoundTube with a standard microphone.
- Extra-thick, pivoting ear cushions keep you comfortable and focused.
- PeakStop technology protects against sudden, loud sound spikes.
- Requires a GN Netcom 8000 amplifier
For more details see GN Netcom 2015 datasheet
Note: Look at the GN Netcom 2010 if you're looking for the monaural version