Polycom Soundstation2 Nortel Direct Conect communicating with crystal clarity couldn’t be easier. Just connect a SoundStation2 Direct Connect connect directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack. You don’t need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations with Polycom’s breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology. Polycom's SoundStation2 product line has redefined the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the original SoundStation Premier 500D/550D and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call. Also known as part # 2201-17120-601.
Retail Price $999.00
- Large backlit display - offers large and easily viewable call and telephone functions
- Smart Technology – such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise
- Reduces room background noise form fans, projectors, heating and air units
- Users can speak naturally and be heard up to 10 feet away from the consol
- Intelligent Microphone Mixing - automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises
- Ability to Increase Coverage – optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms (sold separately – click here)
- Direct Access - provides direct access to your Nortel Meridian conferencing feature, allowing quick and easy connection
- Eliminates the need for a 3rd party PBX adapter or for running a special analog line into the conference room
- Allows users to invoke basic PBX features including Conference and Hold
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopen and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable.
For more detail information see: Polycom Soundstation 2 Nortel FAQ Questions Page
Note: If you need wider coverage for a larger room or for more than 10 people, check out the Polycom Soundstation2 Nortel w/2 EX Mic
IMPORTANT: SoundStation 2 Direct Connect is compatible with any digital voice port on NORTEL® Meridian, Meridian 1 (option 11 to 81), SL-1, or SL-100 PBX with the exception of those supporting MBS (CENTREX) phone sets. The SoundStation2 Direct Connect Nortel are not compatible with Nortel Norstar PBX Switches. In addition to the basic product functions, it supports two special functions - Conference and Transfer – in the same manner as the default M2616 Model 20, using key number position 3 for Conference and key number position 6 for Transfer. Contact your PBX Administrator to confirm that the Conference and Transfer functions at the port are assigned to these key number positions.
Optional Polycom Soundstation 2 Nortel accessories and parts:
Polycom Soundstation2 EX Extension Microphones
Polycom Soundstation Wireless Microphone
Polycom Soundstation2, VTX 1000 Soft Carrying Case
Polycom Soundstation 2 Nortel Interface Module
Polycom Soundstation 2 Avaya/Nortel Power Supply