Polycom Soundstation2 with 2 EX Mic for Nortel Conference Phone communicate with crystal clarity couldn’t be easier. Just connect a SoundStation2 Direct Connect connect directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack. You don’t need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations with Polycom’s breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology. Polycom's SoundStation2 product line has redefined the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the original SoundStation Premier 550D and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
- Includes Two (2) EX Microphones
- Large backlit display - offers large and easily viewable call and telephone functions
- Smart Technology – such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise
- Reduces room background noise form fans, projectors, heating and air units
- Users can speak naturally and be heard up to 10 feet away from the consol
- Intelligent Microphone Mixing - automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises
- Direct Access - provides direct access to your Nortel Meridian conferencing feature, allowing quick and easy connection
- Eliminates the need for a 3rd party PBX adapter or for running a special analog line into the conference room
- Allows users to invoke basic PBX features including Conference and Hold
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopen and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable.
Polycom Soundstation 2 Nortel FAQ Questions Page
IMPORTANT: SoundStation 2 Direct Connect is compatible with any digital voice port on NORTEL Meridian, Meridian 1 (option 11 to 81), SL-1, or SL-100 PBX with the exception of those supporting MBS (CENTREX®) phone sets. The SoundStation2 Direct Connect Nortel are NOT compatible with Nortel Norstar Switches. In addition to the basic product functions, it supports two special functions - Conference and Transfer – in the same manner as the default M2616 Model 20, using key number position 3 for Conference and key number position 6 for Transfer. Contact your PBX Administrator to confirm that the Conference and Transfer functions at the port are assigned to these key number positions.
Optional Polycom Soundstation 2 accessories and ad-ons:
Polycom Soundstation Wireless Microphone
Konexx Konference Konnector Digital to Analog connector
Polycom Soundstation2, VTX 1000 Soft Carrying Case
Polycom Soundstation 2 Nortel Interface Module
Polycom Soundstation 2 Avaya/Nortel Power Supply