PBX and ACD (Nortel M2250) operators can enjoy the comfort and convenience of Plantronics' technology with P10 plug prong adapter. P10 adapter works with your choice of Plantronics headsets so you can choose the style that best meets your application needs. Just plug P10 adapter into your operator console, PBX, or ACD, then plug in your headset. Easy to hear and be heard. Easy on the ears, too. P10 adapter delivers Plantronics' famous sound quality and ease of use. Its volume and automatic gain controls let you adjust incoming calls to a listening level that's comfortable for you. SoundGuard Plus and Call Clarity technology delivers clear, crisp sound for you and your callers. Durable and portable, P10 comes with handy Plantronics Quick Disconnect feature and a long coiled cord. Rugged design allows unit to be easily and reliably moved between stations. P10 plug prong adapter is the easy way to bring hands-free convenience to PBX and ACD operators.This P10 plug prong adapter is modified for Nortel Meridian M2250 PBX console. . Retail Price
- Plantronics P10/2250 60288-01 P10 Plug Prong Adapter for use with Nortel Meridian M2250 Telephones.
- An amplifier to allow you to use your headset with, a NT2250 Phone.
- This product is also known as: P10/2250, Nortel 2250, SHS1761-11, SHS1761-12, 60288-01
- Quick disconnect headset cord allows you to walk away from the phone without removing the headset
- Volume Control
- Automatic Gain Control
- Connects to any Plantornics Call Center headsets (H-series) - sold separately
Note: DO NOT order this adapter if you do not have the Nortel/Meridian M2250
Looking for a Wireless Headset for Nortel M2250 console? Pick any Plantronics wireless headsets or GN/Jabra wireless headsets and use a GN Netcom Dual Prong Adapter PJ-327.
Note: For Nortel/Meridian M1250, you need the Plantronics P10 instead