ClearOne Max IP SIP Conference Phone offers a unique ability, unmatched by competitive products, that allows customers to daisy-chain multiple phones together, up to a total of four. This provides multiple speakers, multiple microphones, and multiple dial pads distributed throughout the room for unrivaled coverage.
In addition, these VoIP conference phones offer the advanced audio signal processing technologies that were originally developed for ClearOne's market-leading professional audio conferencing products. These technologies deliver crystal-clear audio to participants on both ends of the call.
Note: you must have a SIP based VOIP system for this phone to work
- Distributed echo cancellation
- Noise cancellation
- First microphone priority
- Automatic gain and level controls
- These new VoIP products also offer a suite of SIP features, including:
- 3-way calling - allows for ad-hoc conferences without need for a conference bridge
- VLAN tagging - allows users to manage bandwidth usage on the network
- TLS & SRTP encryption-ready (with future release of firmware upgrade) - secures voice communications over the network
- Field upgradeability - allows users to easily download firmware upgrades from ClearOne website and load directly into the conference phone
- Full-Duplex Sound Enables Participants To Speak And Listen At The Same Time Without Cutting In And Out
- Expandable Up To 4 Max EX Phones
- Customizable Room Configurations With Multiple Phones
- Gentner® Distributed Echo Cancellation® Effectively Eliminates Echo
- Noise Cancellation Removes Background Noises From Fans
- Automatic Level Controls Keep Participants’ Audio Balanced And Consistent
- First-Mic Priority Eliminates Hollow Tunnel Sound By Activating Only The Microphone Closest To The Person Speaking
- Three Built-In Microphones Provide 360° Audio Pickup
- 10 Number Speed Dial
- Recording Output On Base Unit Connects To A Recording Device To Capture Both Sides Of The Conversation
See ClearOne Max IP datasheet for more detail information as well as the ClearOne Max IP Interoperability datasheet
If you need more coverage or more users. see ClearOne Maxattach IP Conference Phone.