Plantronics CA12CD-S is a wireless PTT (push-to-talk) 6-wire headset adapter equipped with an analog console cable (PJ-7), designed to provide wireless encrypted communications and PTT functionality for applications such as Public Safety Dispatch and Air Traffic Control.
- DECT 6.0 with 64-bit encryption
- Operates in the UPCS band (1.92 - 1.93 GHz) in North America
- Two charging wells (unit supplied with an extra battery)
- Industry standard ergonomic design of PTT unit.
- Battery recharge time: 1 hour ( 90%); 3 hours (100%)
- Robust PTT switch with selectable locking/non-Locking operational modes.
- Universal compatibility for carbon, electret and dynamic microphone inputs
- Selectable output ranges for transmit and receive
- Two (2) Lithium-Ion battery packs provide longer talk time (approximately 8 hours total) and faster recharge rates.
- Quick Disconnect™ provides compatibility with all Plantronics “H” series headsets
- part# 92900-01 (previous part# SHS2500-01)
PTT button with momentary / locking selector
On-Off button with LED
Rugged metal belt clip
Receiving volume control
12 inch cable with Plantronics QD (Quick Disconnect)
For more information and specs see Plantronics CA12CD-S datasheet
Important Note: Remote and Base units from the old CA12CD will not pair with those from the CA12CD-S, The new CA12CD-S will have grey push-to-talk button to distinguish from the older CA12CD
important: see How to set CA12CD-S audio levels
Also see our Headsets for Dispatch, Emergency or Air traffic control FAQ page
Plantronics CA12CD-S replacement PTT Remote
Plantronics CA12CD battery
Plantronics CA10CD, CA12CD Console Interface Cable
Plantronics CA12CD AC/DC Wall Adapter
Plantronics CA12CD USB Adapter SSP2468-01
This is a special order part, due to the manufactures return policy,
it can only be return for refund if unopened. If defective, Plantronics will replace it for you under warranty.