This is the Plantronics CA12CD-S Wireless Headset System PTT remote unit only. comes with battery. part# 201059-01
Note: Plantronics CA12CD-S base unit and the remote unit come already subscribed with each other from the factory. If you replace your remote unit, or if your remote unit loses its subscription (this is shown by a rapidly flashing On-Off indicator), you can re-sync using the following procedure.
Plantronics CA12CD-S Re-subscription Procedure:
- Hold down both of the talk volume controls located on the top of the base unit. The base power indicator should begin blinking.
- Hold the remote unitís listen volume control in either the up or down position.
- The remote unitís On-Off indicator will turn on (no flashing).
- The remote unit will subscribe (or re-subscribe) to the base unit, after which the base power indicator will go from blinking to solid, and the remote unitís On-Off indicator will turn off.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the base unit and then plug it back in.
- Press the remote unitís On-Off button to allow the link. You will now be able to use the CA12CD-S.
Important Note: This remote is not compatible with the original CA12CD