*Discontinued*, Look at GN 2110 Direct Connect SoundTube Monaural headset instead
GN 2010 ST "Direct Connect" headset are the perfect contact center headsets. They deliver true wideband sound quality, day-to-day durability, all-day comfort and unprecedented affordability.
With frequency response from 150 Hz to 6800 Hz, the GN Netcom 2010 is the only commercial headset to meet VoIP wideband standards. Two microphone/boom combinations are available, a flex/noise canceling combination and an industry-first flex/SoundTube model. They also include PeakStopTM technology for hearing protection.
From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the GN 2010 Series has been designed and engineered with durability in mind.
- Designed for telephones with modular Headset jacks built-in the telephone. (marked with the word "headset" or have a symbol of a headset).
- This headset includes the GN 1200 Smart Cord
- True wideband sound (150-6800 Hz) meets VoIP standards.
- First flexible SoundTube with a standard microphone.
- Extra-thick, pivoting ear cushions keep you comfortable and focused.
- PeakStopTM technology protects against sudden, loud sound spikes.
- Rugged good looks that will last and last
- Only compatible with modular headset jacks
For more details see GN Netcom 2010 datasheet