Polycom SoundStation Duo Dual model conference phone built for Large organization or small, thousands of conference rooms or just one, you have a need to bring dispersed teams, business partners, and customers together to communicate and collaborate. Conference phones from Polycom have become the de facto standard for connecting groups of people across multiple locations. With the Polycom SoundStation Duo conference phone, Polycom has taken the concepts of group productivity tool and standard office workhorse to a new level for small to midsize rooms, delivering the ultimate in deployment flexibility, ease of use, and audio quality.
Whether you currently have a traditional analog connection or have already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo phone works. In VoIP environments, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers the most robust standards-based interoperability in the industry. Support for both analog and IP telephony platforms. Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms. 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog. Easy administration with no boot server required. Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage Retail Price
- Best-in-class investment protection – Operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- Broadest VoIP interoperability – Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower cost of deployment and administrative – Web configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
- Applications Port – Connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC or tablet to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
*Important Note on Returns:
Due to the manufactures policy.
All Sales are FINAL. It's not returnable, not refundable under any
circumstance. If it's defective, Polycom will replace it under warranty
For more details, see Polycom Soundstation Duo datasheetand Polycom Soundstation Duo FAQ