Bringing hi-fi stereo music to your mobile phone. With the Jabra BT620s, you can get immersed in hi-fi stereo music straight from your mobile phone. Switch instantly between enjoying your music and talking on the phone. The music pauses/stops automatically when a call comes in* – so you can choose to answer the call, or just keep on grooving. So turn up the volume and get lost in music – without losing touch.
- Operating range:
Up to 33 feet
- Talk time:
Up to 16 hours talk time – up to 14 hours music streaming
- Stand-by time:
Up to 240h
- Charging time:
Approximately 2 hours
3 1/2 oz.
Use with your PC, music player or other Bluetooth device. One of the great things about the Jabra BT620s is that it can be used with various Bluetooth devices** You can connect your Jabra BT620s with 2 devices, enabling music playing and phone connectivity at the same time. This means you never have to miss a call unless you want to, and you don’t have to change your headset when you want to listen to music on another device.
- Music player controls on right speaker
- (play, pause, stop, prev./next track, FFWD, RWD)
- Phone controls on left speaker
- (answer/end/reject*/hold*/wait*/mute call, last number redial*, voice dialing*
- Volume control on left speaker
- Digital sound enhancement via DSP technology
- Multi-coloured LED for status on Bluetooth, battery and charging
- Complete with AC power supply and mini USB jack for charging from PC
- Headset can play music from the PC via USB cable while charging
- Pairs and connects to up to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously*
- Bluetooth 1.2 supporting A2DP (for music playing) and AVRCP profiles (for remote control), and headset and hands-free profiles
* Subject to phone and/or network type
**For example, it can be connected to a phone and a music player simultaneously or to a PC and a phone, etc. The BT620 cannot be connected with two mobile phones simultaneously.
For more details see Jabra BT620S datasheet