*Discontinued* by Jabra No longer availalbe. See the current Jabra wireless headsets
This is the Jabra/GN 9125 Flex Boom Replacement headset or as an additional headset only. This is the replacement if you lost or broke your GN 9125 Flex Boom wireless headset. It can also be used as an additional headset for conferene calls (up to 4) using the same GN 9125 base. This part will not work on its own so only order this item if you already have the complete Jabra/GN 9125 Flex Boom Wireless Headset system base.
Flexible noise canceling microphone
Include over-the-head headband and over-the-ear attachments
Note: This WILL NOT work with the older GN 9120 models. It's only compatible with GN 9125 series base.
Registering the Jabra/GN 9125 replacement headset to your existing base
A new master headset may be registered to the product in case of loss or damage to the original headset.
To register a new GN 9125 headset, complete the following:
1. Charge your new headset for at least 3 hours
2. Unplug the power adapter for a couple of seconds.
3. Place the new master headset into the base unit.
4. Plug the power adapter back to the power socket.
5. All lights flash for app. 4 seconds. After this only the battery indicator will be lit.
6. The new headset is now ready for use.