*Discontinued* Replaced by the new Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo Ultra-Noise Canceling QD Headset
Jabra BIZ 2475 Dual "Ultra" Noise Canceling Headset takes corded headsets to a whole new level of quality, with Neodymium speakers and gold contacts for optimum voice transmission, Kevlar and surgical steel construction for maximum durability, and patented 360-degree rotating boom.
The GN/Jabra BIZ 2475 Ultra Noise Canceling headset is specifically configured for business and contact center professionals using standard desk phones operating in the 300-3,400 Hz frequency range. The result is better call clarity on both ends of the call. For even better voice transmission, it features a noise-cancelling microphone that filters out unwanted background noise so your customers can hear what you’re saying clearly. And like all Jabra corded headsets, the BIZ 2475 Flex NC features Peakstop technology that protects users against sudden loud noises transmitted via the telephone network. Retail Price
- Optimum voice transmission — via Neodymium speakers and gold contacts.
- Ultra Noise Canceling microphone - provides 60% more noise reduction than BIZ 2400 NC headsets! Filters out unwanted background noise for clearer, more productive communication
- Dual Earpiece
- Built tough — with surgical steel construction and a Kevlar re-enforced cord for long life and maximum durability.
- Single earpiece — lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line.
- Patented FreeSpin boom — with gold-plated slider contacts and 360-degree plus rotation allows users to rotate the boom freely in both directions, making it quick and easy to swap the headset over from one ear to the other.
- 3-year warranty — protects your headset investment by adding a full year to GN Netcom’s standard warranty.
- Super soft ear cushions — enhance comfort and make sure the earpiece fully encloses the ear for less distraction from surrounding noise.
- Specially designed T-bar — on headband to prevent it from getting tangled in your hair.
- PeakStop technology — protects users against acoustic shock which can result in hearing damage.
- Clothing clip with ID tag — keeps cord in place and prevents tangling.
- Requires a Jabra Link 850 amplifier (or GN1200 smart cord)
For more information, see Jabra Biz 2400 datasheet