*Discontinued* Replaced by Plantronics APU-72 EHS
Plantronics APU-71 EHS Adapter enables remote Headset Hookswitch. Compatible with Plantronics Savi and CS500 series wireless headsets:
Plantronics CS540, CS510, CS520 , Plantronics Savi WO100, Plantronics Savi WO200, Plantronics Savi WO300 Plantronics Savi WO350 , Plantronics Savi W740, Plantronics Savi W710 , Plantronics Savi W720 , Plantronics Savi W730 , Plantronics Savi W745
Design for the Cisco 8811, 8961, 9951, 9971 IP phones and Nortel (Avaya) 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E phones . This cable allows users to answer and end calls up to 300 ft. away from their desks. The seamless integration of handset and headset allows users to benefit from enhanced mobility and the ability to multitask while on a call. Do not order this cable if your phone is not listed.
- Compatible with Cisco IP 8811, 8961, 9951, 9971 models
- Also compatible with Avaya/Nortel IP Phones 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- Replaces Plantronics APU-70
- Enables remote ring alert and call answer/end capability on your Plantronics wireless headset, allowing you to move freely throughout the office without missing a call
- Eliminates the need for Plantronics HL10 handset lifter
- The Cisco server must be running Cisco CallManager System Version 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. This must be verified by your telephone administrator.
- The Cisco phone must be running firmware 8.3(3)x or higher.
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox icon). Select “Model information”. The firmware revision is listed under “Load File”
- HHC software functionality must be enabled though Cisco Unified Communication Manager Administration application
- Nortel firmware 3.1 has enabled USB support on Nortel 1120E and USB and Bluetooth support for 1140E and 1150E. The firmware revision needs to be at least rev 0624C6J (1120E), 0625C6J (1140E), 0627C6J (1150E) and up.
Cisco Phone setup
The phone must be set for “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” = Enabled
Press the settings button on the phone (Checkbox Icon). Select “Device Configuration” >> Select “Media Configuration”
If “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control” is “Disabled”, contact your telephone administrator.
note: Do not order this adapter if your phone is not listed