Replaced by Jabra
Pro 935 Microsoft Lync Dual Connectivity Bluetooth Headset
Optimized for Microsoft Lync, this Jabra PRO 935 USB Microsoft Lync Single Connectivity Headset is a USB Wireless Bluetooth headset for UC soft phone on your PC. Jabra Pro 935 Microsoft Single Connectivity headset is a class 1 Bluetooth it lets you roam up to 300 feet from your computer and softphone. Once charged, it has up to 12 hours talk time and 7-days of standby time. Jabra PRO 935 Microsoft also offers hot desking. It makes it easy to connect your wireless headset to any Jabra Pro 935 in the office.
- Optimized specially for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft OCS 2007
- Supports 2G4 wireless technology
- Bluetooth Version 4.0
- Class 1 Bluetooth (Up to 300ft wireless range. Multitask with maximum efficiency and control your call from anywhere in the office.
- Talk time up to 12 hours. 7-days standby time.
- Near Field Communication technology - Perimeter Pairing for easy Pairing functionality to connect two devices in near proximity to one other
- Connects to a PC and can be used to stream music/sound and for voice calls
- Headband only (ear hook, neckband are optional)
- Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise
- Auto Pairing - automatically with Bluetooth devices supporting this feature
- Separate call-control button ensures intuitive call handling.
- Selectable auto sleep-mode function Saves power when the headset is inactive for a longer period of time.
- Weight: 28grams
- HD Voice – Wideband Audio. High quality audio for crystal clear conversations
- Headset adjusts power consumption automatically and base unit is optimized for low power consumption. This saves energy
- Does not support Conference Call
- Upgradeable software Simply connect the service cable (optional) to the computer and update the unit via www.jabra.com/PC Suite.
- One-year limited warranty
Note: this headset is NOT compatible with a desktop telephone