DISCONTINUED. Replaced by the GN 9125 Duo wireless headset system
This is the GN Netcom 9120 Duo (Binaural) Flex Boom Replacement headset or as an additional headset only. This is the replacement if you lost or broke your GN 9120 Duo wireless headset. It can also be used as an additional headset for conferene calls (up to 4) using the same GN 9120 Duo base. This part will not work on its own so only order this item if you already have the complete GN Netcom 9120 Duo wireless Headset system base.
- Flexible noise canceling microphone
- Duo Bi-naural headset (both ears are covered and have sound)
Registering a new GN 9120 replacement headset to your existing base
A new master headset may be registered to the product in case of loss or damage to the original headset.
To register a new GN 9120 master headset, complete the following:
1. Charge your new headset for at least 3 hours
2. Unplug the power adapter for a couple of seconds.
3. Place the new master headset into the base unit.
4. Plug the power adapter back to the power socket.
5. All lights flash for app. 4 seconds. After this only the battery indicator will be lit.
6. The new headset is now ready for use.