*Discontinued*, Replaced by Jabra Biz 2400 II QD Mono Noise Canceling Headset
Jabra BIZ 2410 Omni-directional headset takes corded headsets to a whole new level of quality, with Neodymium speakers and gold contacts for optimum voice transmission, Kevlar and surgical steel construction for maximum durability, and patented 360-degree rotating boom.
Jabra BIZ 2410 Omni headset is specifically configured for business and contact center professionals using standard desk phones operating in the 300-3,400 Hz frequency range. The result is better call clarity on both ends of the call. For even better voice transmission, it features an omni directional microphone for the quiet office. Like all Jabra corded headsets, the BIZ 2410 features Peakstop technology that protects users against sudden loud noises transmitted via the telephone network. Retail Price
- Optimum voice transmission — via Neodymium speakers and gold contacts.
- Omni-directional microphone — provides optimal voice pickup with no distortion. It’s best suited for quiet office environments.
- Built tough — with surgical steel construction and a Kelvar re-enforced cord for long life and maximum durability.
- Single earpiece — lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line.
- Patented FreeSpin boom — with gold-plated slider contacts and 360-degree plus rotation allows users to rotate the boom freely in both directions, making it quick and easy to swap the headset over from one ear to the other.
- 3-year warranty — protects your headset investment by adding a full year to GN Netcom’s standard warranty.
- Super soft ear cushions — enhance comfort and make sure the earpiece fully encloses the ear for less distraction from surrounding noise.
- Specially designed T-bar — on headband to prevent it from getting tangled in your hair.
- PeakStop technology — protect users against acoustic shock which can result in hearing damage.
For more information, see Jabra Biz 2400 datasheet