HeadsetPlus.com have many Headsets that are compatible with Cisco CIPC (Cisco IP Communicator), Cisco Jabber, formerly known as Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC) softphones. Cisco IP Communicator is a Windows or Mac software that allows you to make phone and video calls using your computer. Furthermore, CIPU version 8.6.3 allows plug-and-play for Windows based computers with certain Plantronics USB models (Voyager Legend UC, Plantronics Savi W440 , All Blackwire USB headsets), the user no longer need to download additional software to have call control functions. Version 8.6.2 and earlier, you must download Plantronics Spoke software.
Cisco VoiP Phone Headset Compatibility
(Also see the Cisco IP Phone 79xx Headsets page for the list of compatible headsets)
Plantronics Cisco Headsets: (see below for Jabra Compatible Cisco Headsets).
Plantronics has a wide variety of products made exclusively for Cisco IP phones. Most Cisco IP phones have a dedicated headset port built-in which you can plug a headset directly into. Please see our Direct connect Cisco headset page for the latest headsets recommended for your Cisco phone.
Cisco Unified IP Phones 69xx, 794x, 796x, 797x series (Cisco models 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961, 7821, 7841, 7861, 7931G, 7940, 7940G, 7941, 7941G, 7942G, 7945, 7945G, 7960, 7960G, 7961, 7961G, 7965G, 7970, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, 7985G, 8941, 8945, 8961, 9951, 9971): see our Plantronics Cisco Headsets page, which all have the Cisco “-CIS” part number. These headsets are per-configured with a RJ9 modular plug so they are compatible with the headset port of your Cisco IP telephone.
Cisco IP Phone 7902G, 7905G, 7910G+SW and 7912G, you will need the Plantronics H-Series headsets + Plantronics M22 Vista amplifier. These phone models does not have a dedicated headset port and requires the use of an amplifier.
Cisco Soft phone: You can use any one of our USB Headsets (VOIP Headsets)
Cisco Compatible Plantronics Wireless Headset Systems: Wireless headsets are design to be installed into the “handset” (not headset) port of your Cisco IP phone:
- Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset, Convertible Headset (our most popular)
- Plantronics CS510 Wireless Headset, Monaural Headset
- Plantronics CS520 Wireless Headset, Binaural Headset
- Plantronics CS530 Wireless Headset, Over the Ear Headset
Cisco Compatible Amplifiers
Cisco Compatible Accessories and add-on’s
- For Cisco IP Phone models 7975G, 7965G, 7945G, 7962G, and 7942G, you can use Plantronics APC-42
- For Cisco IP models 8961 9951 9971, you need the Plantronics APU-71 Hook Switch Cable
- Plantronics HL10 Lifter
- Cisco Adapter Cable (2.5 mm to QD) – #65287-01 (2.5mm to Quick-Disconnect adapter cable. Required for IP Phone model 7920)
Jabra Cisco Headsets:
Cisco Compatible Jabra Wireless Headset Systems*: These wireless headsets are design to be installed into the “handset” port of your Cisco phone, even if you have a built-in headset port.
- Jabra Pro 920 Wireless Headset System
- Jabra Pro 925 Dual Connectivity Bluetooth Wireless Headset
- Jabra Pro 9450 Midi-Boom Wireless Headset System
- Jabra Pro 9470 Wireless Headset System 9400 series
- Jabra Pro 9460 Flex Wireless Headset System 9400 series
* GN 1000 RHL lifter is recommend if you need remote answering capabilities. If you have Cisco IP Phone models: 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G and 7975G, you can use the Jabra EHS 9400, 6400 Headset Hook Switch Adapter Cisco IP Phones