Jabra/GN Netcom direct connect headsets are specially designed for telephones with modular Headset jacks built-in the telephone (marked with the word "headset" or have a symbol of a headset on the side or back of the telephone). These telephones have built-in amplifiers. If your telephone is not listed below, please choose from the regular GN Netcom Headsets section as well as the GN Netcom 8000 amplifier. Looking for wireless? Go to Jabra/GN Wireless Headset page for complete line.
<= RJ9 Modular Jack
This a is list of telephones known to be GN Netcom Direct Connect compatible:
- Avaya: 1408, 1416, 4606, 4610, 4610SW, 4612, 4620, 4620SW, 4621, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630, 4630SW
- Northern Telecom: Meridian SL1 models M3903, M3904, M3905; Meridian Norstar models M7310, M7208, M7308, M7316, T7316, M7324, M7900, NT8B20, NT8B30, NT8B40, NT8B50; SL100 model NTZK23AA, AB: (M2216):ACDI
- Aastra: 480e, 480i, 53i, 55i, 57i, 57iCT, 5370, 5370i, 5380, 5380i, 6739i, 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 6757i CT, 6771, 6773, 6773ip, 6775, 6775ip, 7434ip, 7446ip, 9112i, 9133i, 9143i, 9480i
- NEC: Electra Elite Dterm Series E models DTU-8, DTU-8D, DTU-16, DTU-16D, DTU-32, DTU-32D, DTP-8, DTP-8D, DTP-16, DTP-16D, DTP-32, DTP-32D; Dterm Series i; Aspire
- Mitel: SuperSet 4000 Series models 4015, 4025, 4125, 4150; IP Phone: models 5020, 5020i, 5140, 5220
- Siemens: Optiset E (CA or HA Option Module)
- Cisco IP Phones: Cisco 79xx series phones (7931G, 7940, 7940G, 7941, 7941G, 7942G, 7945, 7945G, 7960, 7960G, 7961, 7961G, 7965G, 7970, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, 7985G, etc.). As well as Cisco 8900, and 9900 Series (8961, 9951, 9971, etc.).
- Polycom: Polycom Soundpoint IP phones like the IP300, IP301, IP335, IP430, IP450, IP500, IP501, IP550, IP560, IP600, IP601, IP650, IP670 (Rev E or later) with a dedicated headset jack
- GE: Model 2-9451
- 3Com: Model 3102
- Toshiba: DKT 3001, 3010S, 3020S, 3020SD, 3014SDL, Strata CIX, DP5022-SD, DP5023-SD, DP5018-S, DP5000-series (note: If you DKT3000 phones above you can use GN Direct Connect headsets below ONLY IF you have the Toshiba "BHEU ADAPTER" (sold by Toshiba)
- Inter-Tel: 8520, 8560, 8600, 8620, 8660, 8662, 8690
- Iwatsu: IX 12KTD-3 and IX 24KTD-3
- Uniden: 420 and 450
- Packet8 6753i, 6755i, 6757i
As well as others that may not be on this list. If you are unsure, use our GN Netcom Headset Compatibility Guide.