The Plantronics D100 USB adapter was originally made as a replacement for the usb adapter that comes with the Savi W400 series computer headsets.
However, they can now be utilized to connect your Plantronics CS500 series headset to your computer. This is not an intuitive process and detailed instructions need to be followed.
1. Connect your D100 to an open USB port.
2. Take your headset off its base.
3. Make sure that the headset is off.
4. Double click the subscription button on the outer tip of the D100. The D100 will start flashing red/green.
5. Press and hold the volume up/down button on the back of the headset until the headset LED turns solid white and the D100’s lights turns solid green.
6. To test the subscription simply turn on the headset, if its subscribed the D100 will flash green while the connection is active.
If you no longer want to use the D100 simply put the wireless headset back on its base and it will resubscribe to the base automatically.