Last week Plantronics released a new first of its kind “active noise canceling” USB UC Bluetooth headset for office. if you’re running a VoIP UC softphone from Cisco, Avaya, Skype or Microsoft, you will want this wireless headset for your office!
Jabra Voyager Focus UC has BOTH on-demand noise canceling speakers for both ears as well as noise canceling microphone for the caller on the other side. Class 1 Bluetooth range (up to 150ft). Once fully charged, the battery is good for 12 hours of talk time, 15 hours of music listening. When it’s not in used in the office, the Voyager Focus can take put in a travel pouch and used as a HD wideband music headphone as well as a headset for your mobile smart phone such as an Apple iPhone.
- Best in class wireless stereo headset compatible across multiple softwares on desktops, Bluetooth-enabled desk phones, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, and smart watch!
- Class 1 Bluetooth (150ft) mini USB adapter with adaptive power provides wideband audio support and displays connection and mute status
- Smart sensors know when the headset is on or off
- Intuitive controls to answer/end calls, control volume and mute; track forward/back for music playback
- Caller name announcement informs you who is calling; no need to look at your mobile phone
- Smart mic boom: wear boom on either side and maintain R/L stereo performance and locations of volume/track buttons
- Online indicator on ear pad lets others know when you are on a call
- charge on-the-go with included charging cable or desktop cradle