The Best Cisco IP Phone Compatible Headset Reviews:
You have a Cisco 7900, 8900, 9900 series IP phones (Cisco models 6921, 6941, 6945, 6961, 7821, 7841, 7861, 7931G, 7940, 7940G, 7941, 7941G, 7942G, 7945, 7945G, 7960, 7960G, 7961, 7961G, 7962, 7965G, 7970, 7970G, 7971G, 7975G, 7985G, 8811, 8841, 8851, 8861, 8865, 8941, 8945, 8945G, 8961, 9951, 9971 ) in your office and you’re looking for the best headsets? Look no further. HeadsetPlus.com have professional quality Cisco certified headsets price range from $70 – $300, depending on your budget, style and features. The more expensive headset models offer triple connectivity – connecting to the Cisco desk phone, computer (via USB), and cell phone (like iPhone). The lower end only connect to only your Cisco deskphone. Of course the more expensive models are typically better built with better components and better sound quality. Below is some of our best Cisco compatible headsets:
1) Jabra Biz 1500 Mono Cisco Compatible Headset – only $74.95
This Jabra Biz 1500 headset is very popular among large call centers and large offices due to its price point. It’s an entry level headset with many of the features of the more expensive models like noise canceling microphone, bendable boom, and a full 2 year warranty. It’s pre-bundled with the Cisco certified adapter cable, so nothing else is needed for your Cisco phone, simply plug and go!
2) Jabra Biz 2300 Duo Cisco Certified Compatible Headset The Jabra Biz 2300 series is the middle-of-the-line Cisco compatible headset. This Biz 2300 duo is a binaural headset covering both ears. It’s a good headset to cover both ears for noisy office where you need to focus on your phone call. It also has a noise canceling mic to filter out the background noise for your caller – so he doesn’t hear your co-workers’ conversation or the typing on your keyboard. The Jabra Biz 2300 cord is Kevlar re-enforced so it’s not easily broken, even if you accidentally run over it with your office chair. It also has a 2 year warranty. If it fails within 2 years, Jabra will replace it for you at no charge.
3) Plantronics HW540-CIS Cisco IP Phone Headset This Plantronics HW540-CIS is very popular because it’s a “convertible” headset. In the same headset package, it comes with 3 different wearable attachments (over-the-head, over-the-ear, and behind the neck). So, if the office worker is not sure which style he/she likes, this is the perfect headset for you. You get all 3 wear styles, so you’re not stuck with any one wearing style. It’s lightweight and equipped with High definition and wide band audio sound for the most natural sounding voice. It’s also pre-packaged with the Cisco certified cable.
4) Plantronics HW710-CIS Noise-canceling Cisco IP Phone The Plantronics HW710 is the top of the line corded Cisco headset. It has all the bells and whistles that’s available in a corded headset. Built from lightweight composite material, reinforced headband, best noise canceling microphone technology available, plush leatherette ear cushions, HD/wide band sound, and a retractable microphone so it’s adjustable perfectly to your mouth. Like the others, it’s also bundled with the Cisco certified adapter cable needed to use with your Cisco phone.
5) Plantronics CS540+EHS Wireless Headset with Remote Answer Bundle for Cisco This is our top selling Wireless Headset bundle for Cisco IP phones. It’s pre-bundled with the necessary Cisco EHS cable (electronic hookswitch) so it provides ability to remote answer your Cisco phone. Plantronics CS540 wireless headset is very popular headset due to its convertible headset options. You can wear the headset either over-the-head or over-head-ear. It’s very lightweight (only 0.7oz) for all day comfort and has a sleek design. Of course it has all the top headset features like wideband audio, digital signal processing, and soundguard protection for noise spikes.
This headset is the newest and best wireless headset on the market. This headset is the upgraded replacement for the Plantronics Savi 700 series. It has all the same great features and even more! The most notable feature added to this headset is the active noise canceling headphones. When you’re in a loud environment, this headset will actually block out background noise for the user and not just the customer on the other end. You will have an improved 590ft line of sight range and 13 hours of talk time. You will still also be able to connect to 3 devices using the same headset. Your Cisco phone, a USB device, a Bluetooth device. This headset comes with everything you need, including remote answering. Remote answering is the ability to answer and end phone calls away from your desk, simply by activating the headset. The Savi 8200 series is by far the best headset on the market.
To see the whole line of Cisco Compatible Headsets, go to www.HeadsetPlus.com
Are you looking for a good quality headset? There are many headsets to choose from and can get very complicated. For starters corded headsets will require a bottom cable or amplifier. Wireless headsets plug to the base of the phone. Depending on your work environment, there will be many factors in whether you get corded or wireless. Wireless headsets allow you to move freely, corded headsets do not. Here are a few recommended corded and wireless headsets.
Below is a list of compatible headsets fir the following Cisco models. SPA 303, SPA501G, SPA502G, SPA504G, SPA508G, SPA509G, SPA512G, SPA514G, SPA525G, SPA525G2. SPA921, SPA922, SPA941, SPA942, SPA962 IP Phones
The Jabra Biz 1500 Mono Cisco SPA Certified Headset 84.95 (available in binaural 89.95)
This is top of the line entry level headset works good with Cisco SPA phones. This is a very affordable quality headset. Starting at just 84.95 this headset has wide bound audio. Also comes with comfortable foam ear cushions for a comfortable all day where which many customers find is a great quality. This headset comes with a 2 year warranty and our bundle comes with all the cables needed for your phone.
The Jabra Biz 2300 Mono Cisco Spa Certified Headset 129.95 (available in binaural 135.00)
This Jabra Biz 2300 SPA headset is a step up, middle of the line from the Jabra Biz 1500 series headsets. The Jabra Biz 2300 offers clear sound with all your Cisco phone calls. This headset also comes with larger ear foam cushion for a comfortable wear. The wide band sound and noise advance cancelling microphone allows for the best audio sound possible. A feature many people are fond of when they make calls and receive calls. the Biz 2300 headset includes features Kevlar line cords to avoid breakage. Like the Jabra Biz 1500, the Jabra biz 2300 also comes with the same two year warranty. This headset will last for many years to come. This is one of my favorite corded headset for the Cisco SPA phone models. You will go not wrong with this headset.
This is another mid range corded Cisco compatible SPA headset. The Plantronics HW540 is designed with quality and for all day comfort. The wide band audio delivers clear and crisp conversations for all your phone calls. With the noise cancelling microphone its no wonder our customers like to choose this headset. To top it off this headset comes with 3 different wearing styles (over-the-headset, over-the-ear, behind-the-neck) depending on your preferences. Many customers enjoy this headset because they have options and no constraint to just one wearing style. This headset also comes with a 2 year warranty and is constructed with metal joints providing unbeatable toughness. It will last for many years. You can not go wrong choosing this headset. One of our best selling headsets.
The CS540 is the top sellers for wireless headsets. It is light weight and has audio controls for volume
and placing a call on mute, a feature many customers benefit from. It has a 350 ft. wireless range so it is perfect if you need to get up from your desk and walk around. This bundle comes with the handset lifter that allows you to answer your phone remotely. With an adaptive power system it optimizes range and talk time. You can talk for up to 8 hours straight. This headset bundle package comes with everything you need as well as a 1 year manufactures warranty. This is a great headset no wonder it’s a top seller
The Plantronics Savi 740 is the top of the line wireless headset. It is multipurpose and connects to
your PC, Mobile and Desk Phone. It is our most versatile headset and is ideal for customers who use a mix of PC mobile and their desk phone. It comes with up to 7 hours talk time. Like the CS 540 it also has 3 different wearing styles that customers can choose from. Not only is this headset our most versatile it is also equipped with wide band audio, noise cancellation microphone that filters out background noise making it have crisp clear audio. You can also conference call up to 3 additional headset users or audio can be mixed between any 2 phones bringing people together. This headset bundle includes everything need as well as a 1 years manufactures warranty. You cannot go wrong with this purchase.
Plantronics Savi 8220 is the newest wireless headset and it’s my favorite of all the ones I’ve tried. It’s one of only few office headsets that’s equipped with active noise canceling technology to block out background office noise so you can hear the caller better. It comes with large padded leather ear cushions for all day comfort without ear fatigue. The only draw back I can see with these large ear cups is they do sweat if you’re in a “hot office” or if you work in a shop where there are no air conditioning. When fully charged, the battery last 13 hours of talk time, so you can use it easily for 2 days without charging. This package comes with the HL10 lifter for remote answering up to 350ft away in a typical office. Like the W740, it can also connect to a computer USB port and a Bluetooth cell phone, so you can use the same headset for all 3 devices.
For the entire line of Cisco SPA compatible headsets go HERE
If you have any questions on headset compatibly with the VoIP phones, feel free to call one of our headset experts at HeadsetPlus.com 877-999-3838.
Cisco phones has two different type call management systems – CUCM and CUCME. Either You or your in house IT person can perform the following steps to setup an Plantronics APC-42 (formerly APC-41) EHS with a Cisco phone models: 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, 7975G, 7821, 7841, 7861 (If your Cisco phone is not, listed, it’s NOT EHS compatible, you must use a HL10 lifter). (Make sure the CUCM version is 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. FirmWare is 8.3(3)x or higher)
For Cisco CUCM – Cisco Unified Communications Manager: (Make sure the CUCM version is 4.1(3)SR5x or higher. FirmWare is 8.3(3)x or higher)
- Access the server administrator with a browser (i.e. Internet Explorer or FireFox)
- Select Device > Phone through the drop down menus.
- Click “Find” with no selection criteria to obtain a list of all phones
- Open the desired phone. Scroll down to “Wireless Headset Hookswitch Control”, set to “Enabled”, Click “Apply”.
- Reset the phone.
For Cisco CUCME – Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: (Make sure the the phone FirmWare is 8.3(3)x or higher)
- Access to CUCME via the router’s command line interface and use the following commands to enable EHS feature for the phone.
- Device-Name (config)# telephony-service
- Device-Name (config-telephony)# service phone ehookEnable 1
- Device-Name (config-telephony)# create cnf-files
- Reset the phone