Utilizing a Bluetooth cordless headset enables lots of benefits in your frantic office VoIP soft phone environment. Bluetooth makes life hassle-free by removing the need for a telephone cord which limits your mobility in the office. Because of this, you can move openly in your space or workplace as well as multitask such as typing on your computer or searching for a file while chatting on your phone. That’s why it’s important to find Bluetooth headsets with the best sound quality to increase work mobility and efficiency.
A Bluetooth cordless headset is also good for keeping the user healthy. Essentially, people keep their phone in between their head and also shoulder while driving or working multiple tasks in the office. Using a Bluetooth wireless headset lowers the muscle strain as you are not holding your phone in your hands or in between the head and the shoulders. This is quite useful for those that spend lengthy hrs in front of computer systems as well as on the phone.
Basically, a Bluetooth cordless headset guarantees that you are loosened up thereby assisting in enhancing your work performance. By enabling you to carry on with your job undisturbed, a Bluetooth cordless headset additionally brings about an effective work atmosphere and more productivity in the office that is why choosing the best Bluetooth headset is very important. There are also wireless headsets with the best quality that gives decent range and sound quality similar to Bluetooth cordless headsets that you can use as alternatives.
Here are our 7 Best Bluetooth Wireless Headsets for the Office VoIP computer phone:
The Jabra Evolve 75 is the latest addition to the Jabra Bluetooth USB Headset lineup. Designed for the busy VoIP call center. It’s equipped with Class 1 (100ft rage) and active noise canceling ear cups (speakers) to drown up unwanted background office noise. When you’re not on the phone, the Jabra Evolve 75 becomes a great music headphone or a great Bluetooth headset for the smartphone (like an iPhone). Jabra Evolve 75 allow connect to 2 Bluetooth devices at once, simply press the call button to switch between the Bluetooth devices.
- 15 hours of talk time once fully charged
- Active Noise Suppression technology in the speakers to block out noise
- Jabra link 370 Bluetooth USB adapter included for the PC
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled computers
- Mic boom can be clipped onto the headband so the headset becomes a Hi-Fi stereo headphone.
- Charging stand included
Go HERE to order and for more detail information on the Jabra Evolve 75
The Jabra Motion office is by far my favorite “all purpose” Bluetooth headset. It has all the bells-and-whistles that’s available for an office headset. You can use it with your any desk phone, your computer (or laptop), and you can pair it with your Bluetooth cell phone (like iPhone or Android smartphone). Plus, unlike the other Bluetooth models, you can take the headset with you to be use in your car when you’re driving. When connected to a deskphone (like Polycom or Cisco), it has a 300 feet range (class 1 Bluetooth), best Bluetooth wireless range available. When you leave out of the office or traveling on a trip, you can take the same headset with you. It even includes a travel case to protect the headset. If you need to use it for a softphone like Skype, the base has a USB connect to your PC or laptop. Plus, it comes with large LCD screen to help yo navigate through all the different setup options.
- 300-foot wireless range
- wideband audio with dual microphone Noise Blackout microphone
- Super Lightweight, only 1 oz
- 3 available wearing styles
- Up to 8 hours of talk time (360 hours of standby)
- Touch sensor controls
Go HERE to order and more details on the Jabra Motion Office UC Bluetooth Headset
The best headset for Unified Communications with a special travel Charge Kit that allows you to interact conveniently, both in the office as well as on the move. Jabra Motion UC MS with travel and charging kit is maximized for Microsoft Skype for Business and is the premiere headset in terms of ingenious functions and future proof technology. When utilized with your UC client software you obtain full integration, including automated updating of your work status when on a phone call.
The headset’s Busylight sign additionally makes sure that you avoid disruptions. Created for optimum comfort and also supplying remarkable wearing convenience, it assists in making your busy and hectic office life simple. It is the most suitable Bluetooth headset for the office.
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
- Talk Range: Up to 300 ft
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Frequency Response: Hifi|Narrowband|Wideband
- Talk Time: Up to 7 hours
- MFI Chipset
- NFC Near Field Communications – Perimeter Pairing
- Operating System: Mac|Windows
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout)
The Plantronics Voyager 4210 headset is a great new Bluetooth headset. You can connect it to 2 devices, 1 computer and 1 Bluetooth devices. You get around 100 ft wireless range via Bluetooth dongle, and around 30 ft wireless range with a cell phone. It has great sound and great noise canceling microphone. This is one of the newest wireless headsets on the market certified for Skype for Business. Buy this headset if you like great techonology. Click here to buy now.
- Simple USB connectivity to your PC/Apple or Bluetooth to a cell phone.
- 12 Hours battery life, 13 hours standby time
- 100 ft wireless range via dongle
- Call controls
- Bluetooth v4.1 version
One of the top choices for offices the Jabra Evolve 65 Mono Bluetooth headset allow 100 feet of wireless range.. Bluetooth version 3.0 allows streaming music. 10 hours of talk time when the battery is fully charged. This headset is popular for its ultra clear HD quality audio sound which makes it a good headset to use for noisy work environment. The Bluetooth can be connected up to 2 devices to ensure mobility and flexibility in the office. if you’re looking for the best office headset to help you multitask and increase productivity this is the best headset to use.
- Dual Connectivity – connect to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- Stream HD music with HD Audio for best-quality sound
- Noise canceling microphone – Eliminated background noise
- 100ft of Bluetooth range
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for clear voice
Hi-Fi wideband Frequency Response
The Plantronics Voyager Focus is famous because it has Active Noise Canceling (ANC) builtin into the speakers. So it can block out most if not all of the unwanted background noise in your office. If you work in a loud office environment, this is the headset solution for you. In addition, it’s a great stereo headphone for music out of the office. Excellent HD hi-fi sound for any music. You can also choose from our top picks of the best Plantronics office headsets as an alternative.
- Plantronics Active noise cancelling technology
- Compatible with most VoIP softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more
- Battery time: Up to 12 hours talk time; 15 hours of music streaming
- Class 1 Bluetooth USB dongle with adaptive power (up to 150ft range)
- Smart sensors know when the headset is on or off
- Smart microphone boom
- Hi-fi stereo sound
- Open microphone button allows you to hear your surroundings if needed.
- Leatherette ear cushions
- Folding ear cushions and included carrying case for travel
- No desktop charging stand, charging cable only
The latest addition from Sennheiser comes in the shape of the Sennheiser MB 660 UC Wireless Bluetooth Headset. This is a boom less microphone headset with 3 digital noise canceling microphones, having Active Noise Canceling with Sennheiser’s new NoiseGard technology, that constantly monitors the background noise and modulates the ACN from the ear cups , depending on the noise level. Skype for Business certified and with a foldable design, making easy to transport in its included hard case. Giving you a battery time of 30 hours when fully charged. It also comes with a 3.5mm smart phone (ie iPhone) cord.
- 3 digital noise canceling microphones (boom less)
- 30 hour battery time, 15 days on stand by
- TalkThrough technology – listen to co-worker without taking off the headset
- Microsoft Skype for Busines certified
- Full 2-year warranty
The Voyager 8200 is a beast of a headset. It is a great headset for noisy environments. It has a noise canceling boomless mic design so you won’t have a boom microphone in your face constantly. It is a little larger than most of the wireless headsets (10oz), but that’s due to the excellent active noise canceling earphones. This crazy headset has 24 hours of making calls or listening to music. Yes, 24 hours. Connect this to your computer or any Bluetooth device and get ready to rock. Click here to buy now
- Multi use – connect up to computer and cell phone at the same time
- Dual-Mode active noise canceling technology
- 24 Hrs talk time
- 100 ft wireless range
- Open Mic button will allow you to hear your surroundings with the press of a button.
- Busy Light indicator let people know you’re on the phone
- Bluetooth version 4.1
Final note: All these Bluetooth USB headsets can be also used on a regular desk phone (such as Cisco, Avaya, Polycom, NEC, etc). Just add the Plantronics MDA220 USB switch. For any questions. give the headset experts a call at 877-999-3838.