Yealink SIP Phone Compatible Headsets Reviews
Looking for a good headset for your new Yealink IP phone? HeadsetPlus.com stock both corded and wireless headsets for Yealink SIP deskphones (models SIP-T19P, SIP-T20P, SIP-T21P, SIP-T22P, SIP-T26P, SIP-T27P, SIP-T28P, SIP-T29G, SIP-T32G, SIP-T38G, SIP-T41P, SIP-T42G, SIP-T46G, SIP-T48G). Let’s look at some of the best rated with best customer reviews Yealink compatible headsets starting from the most affordable:
- 1) Jabra Biz 1500 Mono Yealink Certified Headset .. $84. At only $84.95, this is the most basic and most affordable of all the Yealink compatible headsets we carry. Not to say this is a bad headset, it still has most of the features of the more expensive models like noise canceling microphone, wide band audio, 2 year warranty, etc. It includes the Yealink certified compatible adapter cable. Simply plug into the Yealink’s headset jack. It’s by far our best selling model due to the low price point. It’s very popular for large customer service contact centers where it needs to deploy large quality of headsets for all of its agents. The 2 year warranty coverage will ensure your headset investment doesn’t go to waste. Jabra will simply send you another headset if it fails within 2 years.
2) Plantronics HW251N-YEA Yealink Certified Headset .. $129. This is the Plantronics basic model. As you see, the price is not nearly as attractive as the Jabra Biz 1500. It offers the same 2 year warranty, similar features such as wideband audio for the Yealink SIP phone and noise canceling microphone. Tested and certified by Yealink as 100% compatible. The Plantronics HW251N-YEA has an “ultra-noise canceling” microphone to reduce background noise to a higher level. Construction is a better than the Jabra Biz 1500 series. The boom is also fully adjust and bendable so you and adjust it to any position you like. Wide band audio enhances audio so it’s more natural human sounding.
3) Plantronics HW261N-YEA Yealink Certified Headset.. $139. The Plantronics HW261N-YEA is the double ear version of the popular HW251N-YEA. Designed for a noisy office when lots of people talking on the phone at the same time. Having both ears covered will help the user focus more on the phone call rather than be distracted by all the background noise and all the people talking around him. It’s also been pre-packaged with a certified Yealink adapter cable. Simply plug into the Yealink’s headset jack. Using the “headset” button, you are ready to talk on the phone. All the same features as the HW251N-YEA – Ultra noise canceling microphone, fully adjustable and bendable boom, wideband audio, and a full 2 year warranty.
4) Plantronics CS510+EHS Yealink Certified Wireless w/Remote Answer . This is the Plantronics CS510 wireless headset bundle bundle together with a Yealink EHS adapter. Plantronics CS510 is one of the most durable wireless headset on the market. You can roam the office and answer and end your Yealink phone calls up to 350ft away. Noise canceling microphone to block most of the unwanted noise in the office. It’s a very high quality office headset. We had very few complaints, very few returns. Excellent sound quality with the digital signal processing (DSP) technology as well as noise canceling microphone to block out office noise. This bundle includes a Yealink EHS adapter. “EHS” stands for Electronic Hookswitch. It provides the user the ability to answer the phone call remotely, up to 300ft away, as well as hang up the call the at the same 300ft distance. So the customer service agent can be in the lunch room and still hear the phone ring (it beeps in the headset speaker) and answer the call. Without the EHS adapter, the agent would have to run back to the telephone to answer. This headset package is compatible with most Yealink SIP phone models.
5) Plantronics CS540+EHS Yealink Certified Wireless Remote Answer (my favorite) – This is Plantronics version of the Yealink compatible wireless headset. This package too comes pre-packaged with the Yealink EHS adapter for remote answering. Plantronics CS540 is probably the most popular wireless headset on the market today. It’s a convertible headset, which means it comes with two wearing styles you can choose from (over-the-head over over-the-ear). You can decide which style you like after the get the headset. It has the same excellent 300ft range like the Jabra. The difference with the CS540 is that the battery is user replaceable after 2-3 years of user. The Jabra Pro 920 is not, you would have to replace the entire earpiece when the battery dies. Like the Jabra 920 Yealink bundle, the Plantronics CS540 -Yealink bundle also comes with the Yealink EHS adapter for remote answer/hangup feature. Once the battery is fully charged, the user be talk on the phone for 7 hours without having to re-charge. So it’s almost impossible to run out of battery during the course of a day. Compatible with Yealink models SIP-T48S T48G T46S T46G T42S T42G T41S T41P T40G T40P T38G T29G T28 T27G T27P T26P. Others Yealnk phones may not be EHS compatible. New Yealink models are constantly added, check our website or call 650-306-9668 for the latest model compatibility.
These some of our top rated Yealink compatible headsets. There are of course many more to choose from. You will be very happy with the ones we have recommended. If you have further questions regarding these Yealink headsets or like to explore other Yealink headsets, call HeadsetPlus.com at 877-999-3838, we can help you choose one.