Office workers often can’t figure out what headsets to use to use with their office phones and when search the internet, there are so many options out there. What are the best wired headsets out for my office phone and its workers? The answer isn’t that simple. The ‘best’ wired headset for me doesn’t mean it’s the best headset for you or the next person. It’s a personal preference. However, I can provide a list of a few headsets that are most popular depending on your budget and wearing style. These headsets are the most popular (best selling headset) from Headsetplus.com the last few years as well as some new ones just released from Plantronics and Jabra – the two top office headset manufacturers in the world.
Note: All corded headsets required require either an bottom cable or headset amplifier to work with the desk phone (any desktop office phone). If you’re not sure which adapter cable (or amplifier) you need, be sure to contact a headset specialist at HeadsetPlus.com at 877-999-3838, they can make sure you get the correct cable (or amplifier) for your phone.
- 1) Plantronics HW540 EncorePro 540 – This Plantronics corded headset is probably themost flexible headset of all the headsets available for any office phone. It comes standard with three (3) different wearing styles (over the head, on the ear, and behind the neck), so you are covered regardless of the wearing preference of the office worker. The is also the best headset if the employees are not sure which style they like especially if they have never worn a headset before and not sure which way they like to wear the headset. The Plantronics EncorePro 540 is also one of the newest and lightest headset out there. Engineered with the latest technology – such as advance noise canceling microphone, laser welded components, wide band audio sound. It has it all.
2) Plantronics HW510 EncorePro 510– The Plantronics HW510 is the the replacement of then SupraPlus and as its predecessor has the same quality, reliability and one of the best seller headsets at HeadsetPlus.com the last since its introduction. HW510 is a solid product, very well constructed with 2 year warranty. So it’s built to last and built to take the abuse at a busy call center office. It has wideband audio (wider frequency) for today’s modern IP phones (such as Cisco, Avaya, and Polycom). So the caller’s voice is more natural sounding then the traditional headsets without the wideband audio support. This headset cable ends in a Plantronics quick disconnect (QD), so you can use it for many different applications such as a softphone and Voip phones, even for an Apple iPhone if needed – all you need is to get an Apple iPhone adapter cable.
3) Plantronics EncorePro HW710 – This headset is the top-of-the line Plantronics corded headset. It has all the bells-and-whistles and latest technology you could possibility want in a corded office headset. Features found from no other models – large ear cup for extra noise cancellation. telescoping microphone at the tip of the boom, carbon composite light weight material reinforced headband. Of course high definition wideband audio and leather ear cushions for extended wear. This is probably my favorite headset among all the corded headsets available on the market. It’s probably also the most comfortable.
4) Jabra Biz 1500 Mono QD Headset – Jabra Biz 1500 series is the newest of all the corded headsets. It’s also the most affordable. Priced only at $59. Making the price point very attractive for large contact centers or customer service centers where large number of headsets are needed. It’s still a professional grade headset with full 2-year Jabra warranty. Jabra will replace it if it fails within the 2 year warranty period. It has the HD wide band audio like the others mention in this article, standard noise canceling mic. In addition, a 270 degree bendable boom arm. Peakstop technology to block any loud sound spikes. Plus it only weights 1.9oz. Foam ear cushions making it very comfortable and breathable to wear all day.
5) Jabra 2400 II 3-in-1 Ultra Noise Canceling Headset – This is the Jabra version of the “all purpose” headset. It comes with 3 different wearing styles – thus the name 3-in-1. In addition it has an “ultra-noise-canceling” microphone, the best in in the industry. It claims to remove 80% of the unwanted background noise. This top-of-the line Jabra office headset has all the bells such as kevlar line cords, leatherette ear cushions, and Jabra so sure that this is the best headset they make, it offers a 3 year warranty. For employers who needs to deploy many headsets in a single office, this is also a great choice because of the flexible 3 wearing styles to choose from.
Also check out our top wireless headsets for office blog instead if you’re looking for a wireless headset solution instead of corded headset. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to call any one of the headset specialists at 877-999-383 (650-306-9768 outside the USA).
Most modern office environment is quick paced, with numerous competitive demands on your time. This generally means that like never before, you have to depend on multitasking in the work environment to accomplish things on time. The two most basic tasks that are done at the same time are chatting on the telephone via internet voice chat with customer and typing. To be able to effectively multitask in the office, there has been a significant increase in the use of headsets, which permits you to speak with clients or associates on the telephone and keep your hands free to do other tasks. That’s why more offices are looking for the top wireless office headsets and the best wireless headsets for customer service to increase productivity and work efficiency. or the affordable corded office headsets if you’re not looking for wireless or on a super tight budget.
The Best Headsets For Office Business Phone 2020
One of the most important devices for any professional or office workers are good headsets for business that provides clear sound and can be used on the go. Many employees throughout the world rely on headsets for their work which is why knowing which headsets for business Phone you should buy is rather important. Picking the right Bluetooth headset for business might seem hard on your own but we’re here to make it as easy as possible. We’ve reviewed all the top headsets for business Phone and singled out the best headsets for business phone based on multiple factors including sound quality, noise cancellation, battery life, range, and comfort.
Plantronics is a well-known headset brand that has been producing top of the line headsets for business for years. Plantronics EncorePro HW540 is by far one of the best headsets for business phone in due to its versatility, quality, and durability. The Plantronics EncorePro HW540 is one of the easiest headsets to use as well as being the first 3-in-1 headset from Plantronics.
You can rotate the headset through different configurations to find the configuration the best suits you. This means you don’t have to decide what kind of headset you want before buying ensuring a more stable and secure fit.
The Plantronics EncorePro HW540 deliver clear sound and comes with a noise cancellation as well as flexible microphone making it perfect for office and on-the-go use. The Plantronics EncorePro HW540 is the best business headset and is available at an affordable price Here.
The Plantronics HW710 is another business headset to make it on our list of the best headsets for business phone use simply because of its light weight yet durable design and clear sound quality. The Plantronics HW710 uses mono sound over stereo which is a great move for those who intend use this headset in an office environment.
Using the leatherette ear cushions and wideband technology, this corded headset offers superior sound quality whereas the retractable microphone ensures clear audio quality to make sure your clients never miss a word you say.
What makes the Plantronics HW710 stand out is its design that was made with office use in mind. This headset lets you keep one ear open so that you can hear what your client is saying while keeping up with what your supervisor or anyone else is saying. Thanks to the telescopic noise canceling microphone you don’t have to worry about any noise from your surrounding interrupting your conversation with your client. The Plantronics HW710 is one of the best headsets which you can buy Here.
Jabra is one of the finest providers of headsets for business geared towards the working class. Almost all Jabra headsets have impeccable noise cancellation technology but the Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo takes it a step further.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo is designed for office and call center use with a focus on delivering the most noise free experience possible. The leatherette-covered earpieces rest on-the-ears to provide maximum comfort whereas the built-in Kevlar-reinforced cables ensure long term use. What set’s the Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo apart from its competitors is its extremely light weight and uses Jabra’s ultra-noise-cancellation which is the best in its class. You can buy the Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo Here.
If you’re looking for an alternative for the Jabra Biz 2400 II Duo for contact center employees and agents then the Jabra Biz 2300 is by far the best choice available. The Jabra Biz 2300 is designed to last and handle the high-performance environment of contact centers which results in fewer headset replacements while delivering HD audio output.
The Kevlar-reinforced cord is lightweight yet durable and spins a whole 360 degrees as well as having replaceable ear cuffs. In a call center, there are multiple people talking and it’s easy for all the noise to reduce the clarity of your own sound as well as making it harder to hear what the customer is saying.
The Jabra Biz 2300 uses HD voice technology to make sure you hear what you customer is saying clearly whereas “air shock” noise canceling microphone filters out any sharp noise like breathing and popping to give your customer a seamless experience. You can buy the Jabra Biz 2300 Here.
The Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset offers a lot of quality features that make it a great choice for office use. It provides the user a connection range up to 120m which is comparatively better than the majority of its competitors including those on this best headset for business list. The CS540 is a convertible monaural DECT headset which has easy to use controls, has clear sound output and packs enhanced noise cancellation technology to make it an overall great headset for office use.
Depending on your preference, the Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset can be worn over the ear or over the head to provide a secure and comfortable fit making it perfect for use while on the go. You can buy the Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset Here.
6. Plantronics Savi 8220 Wireless Headset Binaural – my pick
If you’re looking for a stylish, portable and long lasting headset for business then the Plantronics Savi 8220 Wireless Headset is definitely worth a shot. The Plantronics Savi 8220 is one of the sleekest and stylish headsets for business on this list as well as having a variety of features like “active noise canceling” speakers that make it such a great choice for business with lot of noise.
Besides being one of the lightest wireless headsets for business available, it also has superior DECT 6.0 technology eliminates interference to make sure the sound quality remain consistent. The noise canceling microphone filters out back noises to deliver a seamless audio quality to your clients making it perfect for use while you travel. Additionally, since the batteries can be replaced in the middle of a call you don’t have to worry about having to hang up. You can buy the Plantronics Savi 8220 Wireless Headset at lowest price Here.
The Plantronics CS510 Wireless Headset is one of the finest DECT technology headsets that can provide crystal clear technology without being affected by Wi-Fi or other radio signals. The Plantronics CS510 is a lightweight business headset that provides up to 350 feet of hands-free operation as well as having a replaceable battery that lasts a long time.
What makes the Plantronics CS510 such a great choice is its ability to detect sound levels above 118 dBA that it eliminates using it anti-startle technology that cancels out all sudden increases in noise even those caused by a fluctuation in signals. This headset uses wideband audio technology and enhanced DSP to ensure clear audio for both the client and agent. You can buy the Plantronics CS510 Wireless Headset Here.
Wireless headsets are inconceivably advantageous and simple to utilize. The purpose of wearing a headset instead of being connected with a telephone or computer through a wire is, obviously, for mobility and multitasking. Not only will the wearer’s hands be free to perform different assignments, but they will also be desk free ready to work different tasks at the same time and increase productivity. Choosing an affordable and quality wireless office headset is very important to ensure work productivity. [Read more…]