Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 delivers remarkably clear conference calls for small rooms and executive offices. It features HD Voice technology, broad SIP interoperability, and a modern design that’s ideal for smaller offices – all at an affordable price.
With HD Voice technology, the SoundStation IP 5000 boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations. It also features patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology with full-duplex sound, the latest echo cancellation, and noise reduction for a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made even more productive by 3 sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allows users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away. The SoundStation IP 5000 also incorporates technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions. Retail Price
- 7 kHz Polycom HD Voice — delivers remarkable clarity and intelligibility and makes your conference calls sound amazingly life-like.
- 7-foot microphone pickup range — and a small footprint design is ideally suited for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants.
- Advanced IP feature support — includes sophisticated call handling, security, and provisioning.
- Robust interoperability — the IP 5000 is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) — simplifies setup and configuration. An optional AC power kit (part# 2200-43240-001) is available for non-PoE environments.
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology — incorporates the latest full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing for unparalleled sound quality.
- 3 sensitive microphones — with 360-degree room coverage allows users to speak in a normal voice.
- High-resolution backlit display — provides vital call information and multi-language support.
- Resists interference — from mobile phones and other wireless devices.
For more details, see Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 datasheet
*Important Note on Returns:
Due to the manufactures policy.
All Sales are FINAL. It's not returnable, not refundable under any
circumstance. If it's defective, Polycom will replace it under warranty