Jabra Biz 2300 USB UC Duo Binaural Noise Canceling Headset
Jabra GN2000 USB NC Duo features superb call clarity for PC-based IP telephony and wideband stereo for other audio applications. Plus, it’s tested to withstand rough handling by multiple users, which makes it perfect for use in contact centers.
Complete with in-line sound controls, the Jabra GN2000 USB is a true plug-and-play headset. It includes a flex boom with noise-cancelling microphone that filters out unwanted background noise, plus large, feather-soft leatherette ear cushions that automatically adjust to the shape and angle of individual ears for ultimate comfort. And less manual adjustment means your agents can concentrate on their calls and not on their headsets.
The large ear cushions of the Jabra GN2000 USB also provide better acoustic coupling, ensuring a rich incoming signal. And unlike other so-called “wideband” headsets that cut off around 4,000 Hz, the Jabra GN2000 USB provides full frequency response up to 6,800 Hz for optimum call clarity with significantly less need to ask customers to repeat themselves. Retail Price
- Noise-cancelling microphone — eliminates loud, distracting background noise and provides enhanced IP sound performance.
- Rich wideband stereo sound — delivers a full frequency response of 6,800 Hz for optimum call clarity.
- In-line mute and volume controls — are easily accessible and increase productivity and reduce miscommunications
- Dual earpieces — surround your ears with plush, self-adjusting comfort and outstanding stereo sound.
- PeakStop™ technology — provides protection against sudden loud sounds.
- Robust design — solidly constructed from impact-resistant materials to ensure long life in tough work environments.
- 2-year warranty
- old part# 20001-095
- old part#