Jabra UC VOICE 250 is a corded headset designed specifically for Unified Communications (UC) deployments. The headset comes with a mono speaker and is highly compact. This makes the headset easy to transport and perfect for light-to medium use by professionals who work in different locations during the day both inside and outside the office.
Jabra UC VOICE 250 is based on an award-winning behind the-ear design. The design is very discreet and elegant, which makes the headset nearly invisible. The ergonomic wearing style provides superior comfort, and a flexible design which secures a perfect fit to the ear.
Jabra UC VOICE 250 features superior sound clarity for softphone calls, conference calls, live presentations and other multimedia applications. The noise-canceling microphone suppresses background noise for clear conversations. Also, the flexible boom arm ensures optimal microphone placement.
Jabra UC VOICE 250 is certified and optimized with all leading Unified Communications platforms. Simply connect the headset to the computer and it is ready for use.1 The intuitive inline call-control functions allow for easy operation and fast user adoption.
- Discreet, behind-the-ear design makes the headset nearly invisible. The discreet styling is also ideal for professional video conferencing, making it seem even more like a face-to-face meeting.
- Crystal-clear wideband sound means less need to ask people to repeat themselves.
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out unwanted background noise making it ideal for use in louder office environments.
- Intuitive inline call control provides quick access to answer, end, mute, and volume adjustment controls.
- Plug-and-play connectivity for easy set-up. Simply connect the headset to your computer and its ready for use.
- Flexible boom arm tip ensures ideal microphone placement.
- PeakStop technology provides acoustic shock protection against sudden, loud noises.
For more information, see Jabra UC 250 datasheet