The EnGenius DuraFon 1x Long Range Industrial Cordless Phone System provides mobility and communication in demanding business environments including: nurseries, car and truck rental lots, self-storage facilities, farms, maintenance yards, marinas and other large campus environments.
List price $749.99
- Six times as powerful as the average cordless phone (708mW peak RF output).
- More power and more range than any other phone that's legal to use in the US and Canada.
- Range depends upon your local environment: typically 12 floors in building, 250,000 sq. ft. in a warehouse, and 3,000 acres on a farm, ranch, car lot or campus.
- You can connect one or even two external antennas for additional range and coverage area.
- Straight-line "open field" range has been tested at over five miles. Typical range is a mile or two.
- In addition to being a cordless telephone, the EnGenius DuraFon is also a full-duplex 2-way radio (walkie-talkie) which operates independently of the base unit.
- You can have up to 9 handsets per base.
- Single Line (1-ports / line per base unit). If you know you'll want more than one line, we recommend the 4-line DuraFon PRO . .
- Shock-absorbent outer coating.
- Damage resistant low profile antenna, plus longer handset antenna for longer range when needed.
- Handset sits in charging cradle that needs AC power, but no phone connection. You can put it anywhere you have power.
- Separate base connects to any ordinary analog phone line, or an analog port in a phone system. The base can be used horizontally or vertically, or mounted on a wall.
- Full duplex 2-way radio without using the base.
- Half duplex voice paging to one phone, several phones, all phones.
- Digital Spread Spectrum radio transmission with Frequency Hopping resists noise and provides extremely high resistance to eavesdropping. Frequency changes 100 times per second.
- Programmable PBX function soft key.
Auto Attendant with call redirect assistance.
- Fast battery charging: just 90 minutes.
- You can keep an optional spare battery charging at all times.
- Hot swap: you can change batteries while a call is on hold, without losing the call.
- Up to 6 hours talk time.
- Up to 50 hours standby time.
- Any-key answering, redial, mute, hold and volume control.
- Store up to 30 names/numbers for quick speed dialing.
- Capable of answering any line if there is more than one base unit.
- Caller ID with Call Waiting.
- Built-In 2.5mm headset jack.
- 3.5mm input jack for music- or message-on-hold.
- Ring or vibration alert.
- Optional external antenna for indoor use in warehouses and factories, or outdoor use on farms, ranches, campuses, car lots, etc.
- Handset weighs just 6.2 ounces, and measures 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches with short antenna.
- NOT compatible with earlier SN900 or SN920.
- One (1) DuraFon 1XBase Unit
- One (1) DuraFon 1X Handset
- One (1) Li-Lon Battery Pack
- One (1) AC Charging Cradle
- One (1) Belt Clip
- One (1) Optimal Performance Antenna
- One (1) Low Profile Antenna
EnGenius DuraFon 1X Handset
EnGenius DuraWalkie-1X Handset (2-way Radio)
EnGenius DuraFon DuraPouch
EnGenius DuraFon External Antenna
EnGenius DuraFon Replacement Battery
EnGenius Durafon-EP PTT Headset
For more information see EnGenius DuraFon datasheet , DuraFon Compared, and our EnGenius DuraFon 1x FAQ page
If you have an Avaya/Lucent Partner phone system, you can integrate the Durafon to your system. See Avaya DuraFon integration datasheet