*DISCONTINUED* by Polycom. Check out the Polycom Voicestation 300 instead.
The Polycom SE220 is a 2-Line desktop conference phone. Polycom SoundPoint Pro SE-220 seamlessly integrates handset and headset telephone functionality with crystal clear, hands-free voice conferencing in an elegant personal business phone.
With the touch of a button, Polycom SoundPoint Pro SE-220 lets you hold clear, multipoint conference calls with up to two additional participants. Polycom’s Acoustic Clarity Technology enables callers to speak when they want without clipped sentences and one-way conversations that are common with ordinary business speakerphones. The Polycom SoundPoint SE220 has versatile features like a front-facing microphone for voice conferencing, and dialing is quick with the 36-number speed-dial capability. You can also connect an optional headset (2.5mm) for quality, hands-free applications.
- All-in-one communications at your finger-tips— conferencing,handset and headset support
- High-quality voice clarity with full-duplex conferencing—for natural two-way conversations
- Caller ID and Caller ID on Call Waiting— identifies incoming calls quickly
- 36-number programmable speed dial— saves dialing time
- 99-number outgoing and 99 number incoming (with Caller ID) call history directories—easily locate and dial stored numbers
- Requires Analog Telephone Line
For more details see Polycom Soundpoint SE220 datasheet
Need a headset for your SE220? We suggest the Plantronics M175C or Plantronics CS55 wireless headset