Plantronics M25 Bluetooth wireless headset features the DeepSleep power-saving mode to stay charged for up to five (5) months, so it’s ready when you want it. Listen to music, Internet radio, or driving directions and never miss a call. Plantronics DeepSleep power-saving mode activates when your M25 is away from your phone for over 90 minutes. When it’s back in range (33 feet or less), you can just tap the Call button to “wake” it up. Using the DeepSleep mode can extend the battery readiness up to 150 days.
- DeepSleep mode extends battery readiness for up to five months
- Hear music, driving directions, and more from your phone
- Voice alerts whisper talk time, battery level, and more
- Reduces noise, wind, and echo from calls
- Enhances clarity on wideband enabled smartphones
- Fits comfortably in either ear
For more information see Plantronics M25 datasheet