*Discontinued* Replaced by
Plantronics DA80 USB Audio Processor
Bring exceptional audio quality to office and contact center conversations with the Plantronics DA45 USB-to-headset adapter. Paired with any Plantronics H-series headset, the adapter supports wideband audio for better call performance—so softphone users can conduct clear conversations with fewer repeats and lower listener fatigue. The DA45 reduces echo that is inherent with VoIP communications. Convenient inline controls provide fingertip access to volume, mute, and a call answer/end features. Facilitating a single headset for use with both softphones and deskphones, the DA45 adapter’s Quick Disconnect™ feature allows the headset to detach without losing the call. QuickDisconnect at the other end of the cord connects to any Plantronics Call Center headset (H-series).
Retail Price $120.00
- Works with all Plantronics H-series headsets to provide quality audio, reliability, and choice of wearing styles
- Supports wideband audio for clear, natural speech resulting in fewer repeats and lower listener fatigue
- Better audio performance means smoother communications—and greater customer satisfaction
- Echo suppression ensures natural conversation even with VoIP latency
- Ergonomically designed inline controls provide volume, mute (with LED indicator), and easy call answer/end
- PerSonoCall software enables easy call answer/end feature on most softphones, so users can answer and end calls conveniently
- The Quick Disconnect capability makes it easy to disconnect the headset without losing the call
- old part# 77559-01, 77559-31
For more details see Plantronics DA45 datasheet
So what's the difference between the various Plantronics adapters?: DA40, DA45, DA55 & DA60:
Plantronics DA40 is an affordable option that does NOT include the PerSono Software & does NOT have the inline volume & mute controls, but does support "Wideband" audio. Only works with the Plantronics H Series Headsets.
Plantronics DA45 is similar to the DA40, but has inline Volume/ Mute controls, Call Answer/End, supports "Wideband" audio & "Echo" management, & comes with the PerSono Call Software program. Only works with the Plantronics H Series Headsets.
Plantronics DA55 Does NOT include the PerSono Software & does NOT have the inline volume & mute controls, but supports DSP (Digital Signal processing) & Echo-Cancellation. Works with both the Plantronics H Series & Polaris Series Headsets.
Plantronics DA60 is similar to the DA55 but does have the inline Volume & Mute controls, comes with the PerSono PRO Software program & supports DSP (Digital Signal processing) & Echo-Cancellation. Works with both the Plantronics H Series & Polaris Series Headsets.