I've had this phone for about 2 months.
- Great headset,
- Very good mike quality,
- Features ok, eg, caller id list, redial caller id (and format if required)
- 900 Mhz, does not interfere with 2.4 GHz wireless routers
- decent belt clip
- range is OK
- Keypad so, so, if you are a fast dialer you will get missed keys, or keys
that are accepted but don't beep (leading to question was it entered or not,
leading to need to redial ...)
- LED window difficult to read
- Letters for each key on keypad difficult to read
- Call waiting beep is really intrusive on this phone.
There are not too vendors putting out a quality phone in this space. Overall I'd recommend it if you need
this kind of phone.Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]