*Discontinued* Replaced by VXi X100-V USB Adapter for V-Series Headsets
VXi USB-V Cable is compatible with VXi V-Series Headsets. USB-V Cord's digital signal processing technology (DSP) heightens audio performance by converting the headset's microphone signal from analog to digital, thereby providing a signal that is completely compatible within the computer's digital environment. The 32-bit DSP allows high level audio conditioning including the removal of voice echo problems on both ends of the call. It also adds sidetone, which is the subtle sensation of being able to perceive your own voice in the earpiece, making the VoIP experience feel much like using a standard telephone.
- Compatible with VXI V series headsets
- Full duplex audio via the USB connection.
- Easy to use, plug and play connection
- Digital Signal Processing.
- For Windows Vista, XP, Me, 2000, 98SE and Mac OS 9.0 and higher
- Two year warranty