ZoomSwitch ZMS10-C is a USB add-on device that allows your phone headset to double as a computer headset. With the ZoomSwitch ZMS10, you expand the functionality of your existing office headset (or telephone handset receiver) by connecting through your computer’s USB port. Switch between your desk phone and your PC at the touch of a button. It’s simple and powerful. Take a look at some of the communication activities that are possible through a Zoom-Switch-engaged headset. Because your office headset takes the place of the computer’s speakers and microphone, all computer audio content and playback now stays private. The ZMS10-C is now compatible with Cisco IP phones that connect to the headset port. Previously users could only use the ZoomSwitch via a Cisco handset port or had to purchase an additional cable (26716-01) in order to connect via the headset port
- Listen to music between calls.
- Make calls using VoIP, Skype and similar applications.
- Review voicemail messages from your phone's system or from the computer.
- Dictate into speech recognition software.
- Participate in on-line video conference calls.
- Listen to on-line webinars, training sessions, and product demos.
- Use with Avaya, Cisco and Nortel or other softphones to make PC-enabled calls.
- Engage in video chats.
- 6ft USB cable
- Compatible with Cisco IP phones that connect to the headset port
For more information see Zoomswitch ZMS10-C datasheet
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to this manufacturer's policy - Unless it's unopened and unused in the original product box, this product is Non-Returnable/Non Refundable. Any defective product will be replaced by the manufacturer.