*Discontinued* Replaced by Plantronics CS70N Spare/Replacement Headset
This is the Plantronics CS70 replacement/spare headset (72908-01 ) for the Plantronics CS70 wireless headset system. This is the spare headset If you lost or broke your Plantronics CS70 headset or if you are in a multi-shift enviornment where you have multiple users using the same telephone. This part will not work on its own so only order this item if you already have the complete Plantronics CS70 headset system and only need to replace the headset itself.
See Plantronics CS70 FAQ for pairing and multi-shift instructions. If you need help with the setup, see our Plantronics CS70 interactive setup guide
Multi-shift environment: Multiple users can purchase this additional CS70 headset and use the Re-Subscribe (Multi-Pair) feature on the same base unit. You can only use one headset at a time. While one headset is being used, another headset can be on the base/charger.
Use these instructions to pair this headset to your existing CS70 base: (it will not work if you don't)
1. Check the switch on the right side of the charging base. Set it to "-" and not "=."
2. Take the headset out of the charging base.
3. Press the + button on the back of the base until the red light on the front of the base flashes.
4. Return the headset to the charging cradle.
5. Press and hold the + button on the headset until a yellow light appears on the headset.
6. Pairing is complete when the headsets yellow light goes out and the charging base red light is solid.